Matson Logistics Supply Chain (ML Supply Chain) is excited to announce the expansion of its service offerings to include NVOCC capabilities for your less-than-container (LCL) shipments. This new service is based on Matson’s industry-best China-Long Beach Express and provides that same exceptional level of service, including:
- Guaranteed space on weekly sailings from Ningbo and Shanghai to Long Beach
- Industry best transit time with 11th day cargo availability from Shanghai
- Dedicated terminal in Long Beach
- ‘Right-sized’ vessels that enable faster loading and unloading
- Convenient CFS facility adjacent to off-dock CY to ensure faster turn times
- Expedited intermodal service to and from virtually anywhere in the U.S.
- 100% of your shipments managed on a single, internet-based technology platform.
Our customers tell the story
Since inception of this NVOCC service in early 2013, ML Supply Chain has rapidly established a reputation for the same high-quality customer service for which Matson has long been known.
Here is what our customers have to say about this new service:
- “Matson Logistics’ consolidation service is ideal for the shipper who expects nothing more than great customer service with speed of delivery. A very dependable organization you can count on to get your product to its final destination on time.”
- “As an importer for over 30 years, I have finally found the LCL service that is all things to me — from Matson Logistics. The transit time is incredible with pick up the morning after it arrives. Their in-house staff and sales reps are knowledgeable and I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes for a reply to any query. Even if it’s just an acknowledgement and we are working on it, I know I am in good hands.”
- “Matson’s history of superior ocean service in the Transpacific market can now also be found with Matson’s Logistics LCL service offering. Spending too much on air freight? Matson Logistics’ Shanghai to LA LCL service is just 11 days transit time, the fastest in the market. Their customer service is personal and attentive and the CFS station they use in LA is one of the best in terms of efficiency and security.”
- “Our company’s goal is to align ourselves with best in class service providers and thus, the reason we support Matson and Matson Logistics’ LCL product.”
- “Timing is everything in our business. Having next day availability of our LCL cargo keeps us on top of our game. On top of this Matson Logistics’ customer service is second to none that I have experienced in this very competitive industry.”
- “Hotel logistics is high intensity service all the way. Matson’s LCL service with next day availability is a game changer for JMC Global. Matson understands — with their next day LCL service Matson really offers us a differentiated service.”
See what our customers are talking about. Call us at (855) 347-0961 to arrange a shipment, or email us at MLsupplychain_nvocc@matson.com for more information.
A complete list of locations served by ML Supply Chain is available here.
ML Supply Chain levels the playing field
This new LCL NVOCC service is just the latest step in ML Supply chain’s commitment to bring world-class supply chain execution to companies of all sizes — 100% internet-based 3PL services that level the playing field. We offer solutions that have previously been out of reach for all but the largest global enterprises:
- Enabling suppliers on-line
- Viewing and managing your supply chain from order creation to final delivery
- Identifying and resolving exceptions
- Managing and automating document flow
- Measuring supplier and provider performance
- Quantifying supply chain financial impacts
- Customs brokerage services.
These 3PL services are all available now on a single, internet-based platform through Matson Logistics Supply Chain. Your supply chain in the cloud.