Matson’s Alaska – Asia Express (AAX) service offers the convenience of direct westbound service from Dutch Harbor, Alaska to Ningbo and Shanghai, China or transfer at our hub in Shanghai to 37 other cities in Asia via Matson’s partner network.
Matson’s Asia partner network provides timely connections from Shanghai to ports in:
- South Korea (Busan)
- Japan (Hakata, Kobe, Yokohama)
- Taiwan (Kaohsiung)
- China (Dalian, Qingdao)
- Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh)
- Thailand (Laem Chabang)
Shipping from Alaska to Asia with Matson’s AAX service offers the following advantages:
- Matson’s dedicated Alaska service, offering weekly connections to Dutch Harbor from Anchorage and Kodiak
- Kenai Peninsula access via truck to Anchorage
- Dedicated and spacious terminal facility with the flexibility to reroute shipments from export to domestic or vice versa
- Dutch Harbor Terminal’s large reefer plug inventory and reefer operations expertise to help provide the highest level of refrigerated product quality and integrity for cargo like seafood
- Cold chain logistic solutions to help keep Alaska seafood exports freshly frozen
For further information on shipping to Asia, to get a free quote, or to book a shipment to Asia, please call 1-877-678-SHIP to speak with a Matson customer service representative in the United States.