WHY Matson for car shipping to or from Guam, Micronesia, Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands?
With 140 years of experience moving cargo across Pacific, you can rely on Matson to provide an easy, convenient and reliable experience to ship your car to or from Guam, Micronesia, Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, U.S. Mainland, Hawaii, or Alaska. Matson has more experience shipping cars, boats, trailers, and RVs to or from Guam and neighboring islands for consumers, manufacturers, businesses, and the military than any other carrier in the Pacific. Plus, Matson offers the fastest transit time in the region from the U.S. West Coast to help ship your car quicker.
You can book your car shipment online to or from Guam and neighboring islands with your phone, tablet, or computer, at your convenience from anywhere, at any time. Our knowledgeable customer service representatives can also help you make a booking and answer questions about shipping a car to or from Guam, Micronesia, Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, U.S. Mainland, Hawaii, or Alaska. Call us at 1-800-4MATSON to get a free quote today.
When shipping your car with Matson, our industry-leading on-time arrivals and stellar customer service will give you peace of mind so you can plan other relocation details.
Please note: The United States Customs and Quarantine requires all customers, with automobiles from Oakland and Tacoma that tranship via Honolulu, to complete the OK to LADE requirement. Click here to view the United States Customs and Border Protection Requirements for exports.
HOW MUCH does it cost to ship a car to Guam?
- Cost to ship a car to Guam from U.S. Mainland starts at $3033.56.
- Cost to ship a car to U.S. Mainland from Guam starts at $2848.84.
- Cost to ship a car to Guam from Honolulu starts at $2474.04.
- Cost to ship a car to Honolulu from Guam starts at $5194.67.
- View our pricing page for more details on the cost to ship a car to or from Guam by origin and destination port.
- Contact Matson Customer Service at 1-800-4MATSON to get a quote on oversized vehicles, boats or RVs moving to or from Guam, Micronesia, Saipan, Palau, or Marshall Islands, or for more information about shipping your car.
Attentive Car Care
- Matson ships hundreds of cars each month to and from Guam and carefully manages each one as our customers have entrusted us with a valuable asset and a significant relocation component.
- Cars transit the Pacific in protected, ship-board garages, specially designed auto frames or in closed containers.
Quick Drop-off and Pick-up
- Matson dedicated auto lots (U.S. Mainland: Long Beach, Oakland, Tacoma; Hawaii: Honolulu, Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili; Alaska: Anchorage, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor) help customers avoid nearby terminal congestion and help ensure fast and convenient drop off and pick up.
Real Time Tracking Port to Port
- Matson’s online car shipment tracking tool provides transparency and peace of mind so you know where your vehicle is in real time, port to port.
WHERE can Matson ship my car/truck?
- Guam/Micronesia ports: Guam, Saipan, Republic of Palau, Federated States of Micronesia (Yap, Chuuk, Pohnpei, Kosrae), Republic of the Marshall Islands (Majuro, Ebeye, Kwajalein).
- Hawaii ports: Honolulu (Sand Island), Kahului, Nawiliwili, Hilo
- U.S. Mainland ports: Tacoma, Oakland, Long Beach
- Alaska ports: Anchorage, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor
- South Pacific ports: Samoa, American Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Auckland
HOW LONG does it take?
- To Guam from West Coast 14 Days
- To Micronesia from West Coast 18-27 Days*
- To Hawaii from West Coast 9-33 Days*
- To Alaska from Tacoma 3 -7 Days*
- To the South Pacific from West Coast 28 Days
*Vessel sailing days only. Does not include transition period between auto lot, loading/unloading staging area, and ship. Vehicle availability may vary; contact Customer Service for details.