- Easy, convenient and reliable
- More experience shipping autos for consumers, manufacturers and the military than any other Pacific carrier
- Autos move in specially designed auto frames or in closed containers
- Delivery on your schedule, with more Pacific ports served more frequently than any other carrier
- Dedicated Matson Terminals in Long Beach, Oakland, Seattle and Tacoma ensure drop off and pick up are fast and convenient
- Real time tracking port to port
WHERE can Matson ship my car/truck?
– Alaska ports: Anchorage, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor
– U.S. Mainland ports: Seattle, Tacoma, Oakland, Los Angeles
– Hawaii ports: Honolulu, Kahului, Nawiliwili, Hilo
– Guam/Micronesia ports: Guam, Saipan, Yap, Republic of Palau, Chuuk, Pohnpei, Kosrae, Majuro, Ebeye, Kwajalein
– Japan port: Okinawa
– South Pacific ports: Samoa, American Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Auckland
HOW LONG does it take?
– To Alaska from Tacoma 3 -7 Days*
– To Hawaii from West Coast 5-7 Days*
– To Guam from West Coast 14 Days
– To Micronesia from West Coast 18 – 27 Days*
– To Japan from West Coast 18 Days
– To the South Pacific from West Coast 28 Days
* depending on origin/destination
HOW MUCH does it cost?