Matson is excited to bring our more than 130 years of Pacific shipping expertise to Alaska. We have built our brand on dependable arrivals and departures that customers can count on. Our on-time performance sets our service apart from others in the industry. We’re experienced in carrying the wide range of commodities needed to support economies that rely on ocean transportation to continually replenish their inventories and supplies. We also serve more locations in Alaska than any other carrier.
Matson’s fleet is equipped with computerized tracking, supported by experienced operations personnel in all specialties, including transporting fragile and refrigerated items. We offer:
- Twice weekly, consistent day-of-the-week service between Tacoma, Anchorage and Kodiak
- Weekly service between Tacoma and Dutch Harbor
- Truck, rail and barge service connections throughout Central Alaska, Kodiak and the Aleutian Chain, as well as the Lower 48
- Full range of equipment, including dry and refrigerated containers, open top containers, car carriers, flatracks, and insulated containers
- Efficient terminal operations dedicated to Alaska
- Online technology that offers total in-transit cargo visibility
- Expertise in supporting Alaska’s seafood industry
All of these features are strengthened by our award-winning customer service team who make your shipping experience efficient and simplified. For more information, please call 1-877- 678-SHIP.